Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration
Center for Interactive Learning and CollaborationVisit their website
- Overview Video
- Q1 Origin
- Q2 Objective
- Q3 Leverage Points
- Q4 Effectiveness
- Q5 Success Metrics
- Q6 Misconceptions
- Q7 Accomplishments
- Q8 Challenges
- Q9 Future Planning
- Q10 Gaps
The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC), established in 1994, is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit. CILC specializes in the use of video conferencing for live, interactive content and professional development for K-20 education, as well as for lifelong learners who reside in retirement communities.
CILC’s website, www.cilc.org, is a clearinghouse where thousands of educators explore:
• Engaging student and lifelong learning programs offered by over 220 content providers.
• Professional development opportunities offered by quality staff developers.
• Collaboration opportunities for inter-classroom and intergenerational learning.
• Academic and lifelong learning class offerings.
• Videoconferencing directories of content and professional development providers as well as videoconferencing sites.
Through CILC’s comprehensive services, we strive to create purposeful learning in the classroom as well as purposeful living for those in the senior years of their lives.
Address:Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration
251 East Ohio Street